MASTER PLAN 2021
requires Acrobat Reader 5.0 and above. If you have Acrobat Reader installed on
your system, you may proceed otherwise Down Load Acrobat:
Master Plan Part One
Master Plan Part Two
Master Plan Part Three
- The Jammu Development Authority has jurisdiction over the Local Area as notified by the Government through the Master Plan.
- The area under Jammu Municipal Corporation is however dealt with by them for building permission and enforcement of Master Plan.
- The Jammu Master Plan lays down the land use and the building bye- laws
- The first Master Plan (1974-94) for the planned development of the city was notified in 1979.
REVISION OF MASTER PLAN
- The second Master Plan (2004-2021) is in operation.
- The Jammu Master Plan 2021 is being revised up to year 2032.
- The draft Master Plan has been submitted to government.
- Draft plan shall be placed in public domain for suggestions/objections.
- No objection certificate for inclusion of 103 Revenue villages in jurisdiction of revised Master Plan have been obtained.